Haryana Govt SC BC Student Scholarship
Haryana Govt SC BC Student Scholarship. Haryana Government is fully committed to carry out Welfare Schemes for Scheduled Castes, Denotified Tribes and Backward Classes of the society and has taken a series of effective steps to provide social security to these castes. To ensure all round development of Scheduled Castes & Backward Classes a separate Administrative Secretary and Director have been posted. Financial assistance to those who are not in a position to sustain themselves from their own resources and are in dire need of financial assistance various enticing schemes has been launched.
How to Apply
1. User has to enter his/her email address and password to login into user panel. User can also request for new password if he forgot his old password by clicking on Forgot Password he will be directed to a new page asking for his registered email address where the new password will be automatically generated. If he is a new user then he has to click on Not Registered Yet button to get username and password by simply filling his Personal details. Make a Gmail ID before registering yourself.
2. In this form user will enter the detail to register for the schemes. Mandatory fields should be filled otherwise it will not be registered. Clicks submit for successful registration. After the registration the password will be generated. A mail or an SMS will be sent containing the password for user login.
3. After you have logged into your account various scholarship schemes will be displayed ; Post matric scholarship for SC students, Post matric scholarship scheme for BC students, financial assistance for higher competitive entrance exam, indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Viwah Shagun scheme, Housing Scheme for scheduled castes/Denotified tribes. For selecting the required scheme click on Apply now button.
4. When you select the required scheme then you will get two tabs below the selected scheme : Fresh Registration, Renewal. The person who is applying for the first time will click Fresh Registration and the candidate who wants a renewal next year will click on the renewal button.
5. After the login it will ask the user for a new password that is convenient for him. User can change the password by entering old password in the text box given in front of the Password. For new password user need to enter the password twice once in the New password text box another in the confirm password text box. For making the changes user need to click on the Change password button .
6. Here the user will enter his personal details like Enrollment ID , DOB, Name, Gender, Student name, Title, Father/Husband name, Nationality, Caste/Sub caste, State, District, Email address, Phone no., House no. Full address, Name and address of guardian and relationship with applicant. The fields with asterisk (*) sign in front of them are mandatory that is it compulsory to fill those text box otherwise the form will not be accepted or will not move forward for further detail and the user fails to apply for the scholarship. After completing the form click on “Save & Next “ button to move to next page. Exit button will take you to scholarship schemes area.
7. In institution details option user will enter the institution for which he wants to apply for the scholarship. Various options such as name of the institution, he will select the course/trade to apply., year of admission, semester, details of tuition fees to be paid, other charges details, user can apply for hostel if he is opting for hostel else click on “No” radio button.
8. In this form user will enter the bank details. Details such as name of bank, bank address, bank A/C No. , MICR code, IFSC code. User will enter working account details. IFSC and MICR code will verify the account detail of the user. Click “Save & Next” if all the information is completely filled.
9. Here the user will enter the details of his previous examination: Name of the examination, passing year, Percentage, division, University, Board, Remarks. After saving the detail a row will be generated containing all the details. Click on submit to submit the form.
10. This page shows that the form is completed and the application is generated. User can view and print the application. This is the application generated of the user. This contains a print button in the end of the application to print the application. Applicant can check his/her status by logging in. Applicant can print/view the application. Applicant can also comment about any problem in the comment section and submit it by clicking the comment button.